Earn CE credits with these JBL programs:
JBL Core Training Programs:
Arrhythmia Recognition Webcast Series
The 12-Lead Series
What are the Top 7 Reasons to buy the 12-Lead Series?
- The only texts that contain full-size, four-color ECGs and ECG strips.
- The only texts accompanied by an interactive companion web site (www.12LeadECG.com).
- The only texts that provide real-life interpretation to guide users through what they will actually experience on the job.
- The horizontal format of each text allows users to view bigger ECG strips, and in greater detail.
- The only texts that contain pedagogical features, such as: Clinical Pearls, Quick Reviews, Suggested reading, and a Glossary.
- The only texts that offer supplementary materials, including the Instructor's ToolKit CD-ROM, containing additional ECG strips.
- Both texts are written in a casual, easy-to-follow reading style, which takes the complex subject of electrocardiography and makes it simple.
More reasons to buy 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation
- Offers a 3-leveled approach to accommodate beginners, intermediate, and advanced level interpreters.
- The Second Edition features a section of 50 new, real-life, full-size ECGs to practice interpretation skills. Discussions of each ECG are included.
- Color-coded levels offer readers an easy way to navigate through the material.
More reasons to buy Introduction to 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation
- Integrated throughout the text are quizzes and self-tests to help students test their retention of the material.
- Introduction to 12-Lead is the only introductory text to include a chapter dedicated to the Electrical Axis.